Jan 27, 2012

I'm blessed.

I can't believe how lucky I am.
I watch so many other girls going thru what I am going thru
and I realize how good Shawn treats me.
Even though he is miles away for so long, he hasn't changed a bit.
He is still the most amazing man in the world, who treats me like a princess.
He always tells me how much he loves me and how important I am to him.
I haven't gotten one letter that didnt tell me how much he loves me.
I am truly blessed.
I wait 3-4 weeks for a letter and with every letter I get,
I fall more in love with him. He always knows what to say to give me a boost.
I know I can do this.
I'm also really blessed to hear from him once a week.
So many girls dont get that opportunity and I am humble enough to say
I am very blessed to get to do that with him.
He is so special to me.
Even though he is so far, I really do feel so close to him.
And I dont say that in a cheesy way,
I really mean it. I really do feel like he is here.
And its nice to read his letters and emails and see how much he has grown
spiritually and in a mature way as well.
I'm a complete supporter of missions.
They are the best thing for these boys,
and its making him grow up into the man I wanna spend eternity with.

So here I am, rambling on about how blessed I am,
cuz lets face it,
I'm a pretty freakin lucky girl.

Did I mention I am really blessed?

Thank you for everything Shawn.
For being you.
For staying the same, but changing for the better.
I love you with all my heart.

498 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment