Jan 4, 2012

i will make you proud.

I thought of you today,
but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday,
and days before that too.
I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name.
All i have are memories
and a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake,
 from which I'll never part.
God has you in his arms.
I have you in my heart


I'm in love.
I'm in love with my missionary.
I am so proud of him for serving the Lord
and for being who he is!
Being home isn't easy;
But I am so proud of him for going back out.
He will be here for another week,
but he'll be ready to go back out there;
kick butt; make me proud; make his family proud;
and make the Lord proud.

In the mean time.
I have a goal to better myself for him
and for the Lord.
I'm going to go to the temple once a week.
and read my scriptures every night.
Shawn is growing so much
and I need to be at his level when he comes home.
He makes me  proud;
I will make him proud.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world everyone.
Believe me.
I love that boy with all my heart.
Words wont even do any justice to explain
how grateful I am;
how much I love him;
and how lucky I am.

521 Days until he is home in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. this post is soo cute! I am so happy i found your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete