Jan 14, 2012

Never too early

Here I am.
On a Saturday afternoon.
Most teenagers would be out with friends;
going to a party;
doing what teenagers do.
Me?
Nahh. I'd rather sit on pinterest
and plan my wedding.
Everyone is getting married.
Its so exciting and I love that my friends have
found their someone.
But of course I'm sad
because my someone happens to be 6000 miles away
and the big day isnt even until next year!
But boy oh boy am I excited.
And I know he is as excited as I am!

Here are a few of my cute ideas for my dream wedding.
Heck, since a girl waits for two years
she should get the wedding of her dreams.
Never too early to start planning :)

My hair will be down and curled. Something like this.

I want these on tables, and on path.


There WILL be a picture with our rings in our letters.


Shawny will be in this light grey suit and the boys will
be in dark suits with light pink ties

Good thing I know all of our dates :)

Lace sleeves is a must!



I love the INFINITY band. means eternity :)

Good thing my boys dad is the fire cheif :) Im going to get an ok
for floating lanterns at my wedding.

My wedding will be based on the fact that i waited for him
so a mailbox is perfect.

These shoes are soooo freakin cute.

My colors?
Pink
Ivory
Grey

I cant wait for my wedding!!!
I love you Shawn!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Emily you are so cute! Saturday afternoons have become a pintrest wedding fest for me too! I don't want to jinx it but you are right; after two years I waiting we deserve a great wedding! Your ideas are sooo cute. I want the floating lanterns too :)))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! So cute! :) My wedding isn't until next year either, but I have mine all planned out as well! Yours will be so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the mason jars with the floating tea candles. So simple, and so romantic!

    Hope your having a great week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete