Jan 1, 2012

2012-

Happy New Years Everyone!

First I want to say
what a wonderful year 2011 was.
Graduated High School,
Fell more in love with Shawn,
Helped him prepare for his mission,
Sent him off on his mission,
Grew closer to my heavenly father,
started Hair School,
made new friends,
found great support,
got 2 tickets,
went sky diving,
found my new addiction (diet coke),
Started scrapbooking,
found the best job in the world,
went to Vegas,
went to Disneyland,
was on TV for a concert,
and so much more.
All together,
2011 was a great year.
I've learned so much
and I have so much to be grateful.

Now lets hope 2012
will be just a good as 2011.
I'm scared to face 2012.
So many things will happen.
Its my first FULL year without Shawn
since we met.
I'm not looking forward to it.
But I look forward to 2013
and in order to get there,
we need to accomplish 2012.

So what are my goals for the new year?
-Read the Book of Mormon
-Save money. lots of money
-Graduate Hair School
-Find a good job doing hair
-Get enrolled in a College
-Be the best girlfriend ever to Shawn
(Gosh, I love him)
-Go to the temple once a week
-Be a nicer person
-Make more friends
-Re-do my bedroom
-Scrapbook Shawn's mission
-Be more organized and clean

There are probably more things to the list
but for the most part,
those are the major things I want to accomplish.
And I will.

The New Year already started with a bang.
I'm just hoping this new year goes by fast.
2013 can't get here soon enough.
I love you Shawn.
I'll see you next year!!!

Here are some new pictures of
me and some of the beautiful MG's.
We went to Temple Square New Years Eve!
It was so much fun!
Love you ladies!









1 comment:

  1. This is great. Love you girl. Keep being who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete