Feb 1, 2012

V.Day

ya know how Shawn's stuff got stolen?
The stuff I sent him also got stolen.
I know how much it ment to him,
SO..
I sent him all new stuff!
I know, I'm a great girlfriend.
hahaha.

But I also wanted to put a small
Valentines Package
inside for him as well.

I'm sure it will light up his world.

I've never been so cheesy before.

But I have an excuse to be.
It's Valentines Day.


I outlined my hands
and stretched my arms as far as they would go
and showed him just how much I love him ;)
But really.. I love him way more than that.



124 Hearts.
Why?
1-24
(Jan. 24)
Is when I became his girlfriend two years ago.
I numbered them 1-124
and wrote a word on each :)



Glow Sticks.
He makes my heart happy.
and glow.

Small shovel.
Thats why it says what it says.
with Hugs & Kisses inside.

All together??
This is what it looked like:


Simply and Thoughtful.
I also put a cute Valentines Day card inside.

I love you babe.



1 comment: