Feb 25, 2012

Birffdayy.

Happy Birffday to MUAH.

Yah, I know I'm late to post,
but I had another birthday.

February 21.
I turned 19 years old.
I dont feel at all different.
Oh the joys of still being a "teenager".
One Birthday down;
One more to go
til my best friend is home!!

Well, I had a pretty good birthday!
Here's what went down.

I woke up at 7:45.
Yes I had to wake up early on my birthday.
And got ready to go to the Salon.
I love the Salon
& all my friends were gunna be there.
Then, my grandma came in
to get her hair done.
She brought me a Diet Coke
and a cupcake.
A cupcake that I love so dearly.
Me and Shawn would get those cupcakes all the time.
Smiths is where its at.
My day was already off to a great start.
Love that woman.

Then, me and my bestie Sara Strong,
went to Olive Garden for lunch.
We sat in the booth right next to the one
me and Shawn would always sit at.
what a co-ink-a-dink.
Then,
I went home and opened presents.
Yay presents!

This is what I got:


Modest Swim Suit :)


130 bucks to Tilly's and a gas card :)


Another Bag from the man :)
Thanks babe!!


Book mark, Tea stuff?, earrings, bracelets, watches,
a LOVELY decorated birthday letter


I loved my gifts.
Thanks Mom, Dad, and Shawn!

Then after that,
I went to dinner at Lonestar
with my Mom, Dad, and little Brother.

And then hung out with my best friend
Sara Strong.

It was a pretty good birthday.
I'm a very laid back girl,
doesn't take much for me to have a great day.

Birthdays are a million times harder than holidays
without the boyfriend here,
but it was amazing how much I felt his love on that day.




No comments:

Post a Comment