Aug 21, 2013

Too Cool For School

First day of school! First day of school! 

Last night I told Shawn that I had to take a picture of him on his first day of school and he just started laughing at me thinking I was such an idiot. But HEY! It's what you do right? I always had pictures on my first day of school, so I thought it would be cute. Shawn's going to SLCC (Salt Lake Community College) because he needs to finish up his generals and then he's going to head over to the University of Utah. and then.. Med School. 

and then and then and then. hahaha. We have a lot of school ahead of us! School is so fun (rolling eyes now). 

So here's my hot husband guys. 




Oh and Go check out my Beauty tab at the top. I finally uploaded something. Follow it to see my passion. Hair.
I love what I do. I'm terrible at remembering pictures but I'm going to start doing a lot better. I want to show off my work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment