Aug 5, 2013

Mrs. Boring

I've seriously just been staring at my screen thinking about what I should blog about. All morning I've been reading blogs, and I realized something. I'm so boring! Or maybe I just come off boring. I've been married for a month and it seems like we already are that boring old couple. That needs to change pronto! Summer is almost over and our schedules are going to become so hectic, so it's time to live-it-up; go on adventures; take more pictures. 

Another thing on my mind that kinda-sorta relates, I'm having a love/hate relationship with money. I love money, but I hate it because I don't have any! There's only 2 things (at the moment) that I really want;

new clothes
and a nice camera.

Most of the blogs that I follow are fashion blogs and photography pages. And if they're not photographers, most of my friends have super nice cameras and post the cutest pictures. I want to capture life's beautiful moments. Moments I spend with Shawn, adventures we are about to go on, future babies (don't worry, not any time soon), and who knows what else. but I've always dream't of being a photographer and I know that it's super late to start because most photographers start like when they are in high school, but I'd seriously love it. 

Another thing on my mind is that I'm sick of this blog being just a page of ramble. I feel like it's turned too much into a 'diary' and not a page to share with the world things I love. That's why I created those tabs at the top. But as you can tell, they are not done, but especially the beauty tab. I love doing hair. It's my passion and I'm terrible at taking before and after pictures but it's about time I start. 

So coming from Mrs. Boring over here, don't mind me if my posts are still snoozers. I'll work harder on that, but I'm going to start posting new things. Shawn and I are YOUNG! We need to live life more. And even though we are poor newlyweds, there's so much we could do. We don't need to travel the world (right now), I don't need a million dollars (even though that'd be nice), we just need each other.

Spend a little more time creating memories
& a little less time catching up on One Tree Hill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment