Aug 6, 2013

The welcome home video-

This morning I was on pinterest, and someone repinned a picture of a girl hugging her missionary at the airport. And it got me thinking about when Shawn was on his mission. So, I wanted to watch the video that my friend made at the airport.

WATCH IT HERE:

It's so obvious in this video how much we love each other! 

And while I was watching it, I got a little teary eyed thinking about the fact that I actually waited for him. That those two people in that video, hugging at the airport after not seeing each other for 2 years, are now married! I knew when I was sixteen that I was going to marry him. And I remember before he went on his mission, we talked about me waiting day after day after day. What I'd do while he was serving, planning our letters, planning our future when he got back, and now it's all happened. It's amazing to me to see how far we've come. I love looking back at old pictures and seeing how little we look, and even in that video we look so young! Even when Shawn was on his mission, there were so many people that doubted us but I told them time after time that I was going to be with Shawn. Now look at us, we are married and couldn't' be happier! But then again, we become happier and more in love every single day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment