May 3, 2012

NO WAY.


I've made it.
We've made it.

CALLED IS ALL FILLED UP!!

He has now been gone 330 days. 
I cant believe that it was 330 days ago that I shook his hand
as a missionary of the Lord
and walked away from him
knowing that in 2 years
we would be together again;
Forever.

Its funny to me really.
I always thought I would NEVER be the girl with a missionary.
Too painful, too long, too much.

But look where I am! 
Still waiting :) 

See that cute big gray dot in the middle of the T?
Thats the year mark.

Year mark...
HERE WE COME. 



2 comments:

  1. I know I totally don't know you but I found your blog a while ago and have been reading every once in a while. Just noticed our boys left on the exact same day! Craziness. We can do this. Follow my blog: alisonvincent@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! That's so exciting. Sunday I'll be done with the 2nd "T" in "CALLED" and I'm so excited! haha. you have 6 letters down, 7 to go~ (:

    ReplyDelete