Nov 4, 2013

I'm Grateful for..

I am terrible. I wanted to do this ''30 Days of Thanksgiving'' thing that people are doing; posting every day what they are grateful for. But considering that it's already November 4th I am already behind. I hate being behind. And now I'm looking into the future of this month and realizing how busy it is going to be that I don't think I'll be able to post every day. But when I do, I'm dedicating this month to gratitude. :)

I am just thinking about all the things I am grateful for and one of the first things that comes to my mind is my career. I have worked so hard to be where I am. And my future is so bright. I love love love what I do. I love that I can say I have a career at 20 years old. I have wanted to be a well known hairstylest my whole life, and I'm so excited to be ''well-known''. I'll get there soon :) I have 2 weeks left of school and I've passed my State Boards and I am so grateful for the support I've had from family and friends. Especially my parents who paid for my schooling, my husband that has worked so hard to let me go to school full time, and my wonderful clients that make my job so easy. I never feel like I'm working when I'm with them because they are so sweet and fun to catch up with when I do their hair. Especially my cute Grandma. She has been so much fun to get close with over the past 2 years at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment