Nov 2, 2013

Happy Halloween

Im very aware that it is November 2nd and I'm just updating my blog about Halloween. I used to love Halloween, I mean it's fun and all but I think I'll enjoy it much more when I have kids. I will be one of those moms dressing my kids in adorable costumes and Shawn and I will totally match the theme.

Darn you pinterest. I'm a pinterest mom for sure.

But my Halloween was fun especially because last Halloween I didn't spend it with Shawn so it was fun to be with him this year.

At school, everyone was dressed up and so it makes the salon really fun. Clients think it's hilarious and people go all out! It's madness. My little sister came in for Zombie makeup. It was so cool.



The night before we finally got our pumpkins carved with our friends Holly and Jordan. They turned out cute.





And this was Halloween day :)




Oh and I am obsessed with him.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment