Nov 4, 2013

I am grateful for Holly

I am so grateful for my best friend, Holly Ross.

Holly and I met a few years ago and we were instantly best friends. I'm terrible because I don't quite remember how we met but I am so grateful that we did. After we met, we realized how small of a world it is because we were in the same dance class when we were little. I still laugh when I see those pictures.

She has been through so much with me. We would talk every day when Jordan (her husband) was on his mission and then when Shawn left on his mission, she was my rock. She was there the day he left, the day he came home, and every day in between.

She's the best bestfriend any girl could ever ask for. She kept my head screwed on straight when Shawn was gone and reminded me every day why Shawn was the perfect guy for me. Whether it was 2pm or 2am, she was there if I needed a good cry or a good laugh. Mostly a good laugh. I can't even look at her without laughing my head off.

That's another things I love about her. All we do is laugh. We are ridiculous when we are together. It's one of those things where if people we around us, they would just think we were stupid.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. She is not only my best friend, but she's like a sister to me. She's the type of friend that we could go weeks without seeing each other and the minute we were together again, it was like there was no time that separated us.

Is this the cheesiest post or what?? I don't care. She deserves to know how much I love her and how grateful I am for our friendship. I am so blessed to have her in my life!

She is so beautiful inside and out. Anyone that knows Holls, is so lucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment