Nov 25, 2013

Happiest Place on Earth

Shawn and I just went on the funnest vacation with my family! I loved every minute of it. We drove down to St. George for my little sisters softball tournament and then went to Las Vegas (just to stay the night) and then went to California. Disneyland of course! Isn't it funny that I was just there 5 months ago with my honey for our honeymoon? This time was so much better (weather and crowd wise) So not hot, and so not busy! We walked on almost every ride and it was about 68 degrees the whole time! It was amazing. I will never go in the middle of summer EVER again! And to top it all off, Christmas decorations were up and it made it even more magical :) Imagine walking in and seeing a giant Christmas tree, main street decorated with a mile's worth of lights, lights on all the trees, and christmas music playing the whole time. During the firework show, it actually (fake) snows on Main Street!! And the firework show plays Christmas music. Seriously, beautiful. I was in HEAVEN.





















No comments:

Post a Comment