Apr 5, 2013

Catching you up.

I'm the worst blogger ever!
I need to be better, sorry! Shawn and I have been having so much fun planning our wedding. And when I say we I mean I. haha. He just nods his head and says, "Yeah babe, sounds great". I have such a great fiance. The other day, my mom and I went out and bought a bunch of frames from the DI and Savers and then we got paintin'.



They turned out so cute! I'm lovin' the blue. These will be on all the tables with engagements inside. 

We have so much more to do, and I'll be sure to post our crafts on my blog! 

Shawn and I also had fun on Easter! We have an Easter egg hunt at my house every year, but this year we didn't search for eggs. We're too old!! But my parents had a great idea to have a money egg. All the aunts and uncles put there money together (30 bucks) and then they hid the egg. Shawn and I were going to find it no matter what! We need date money ;) And guess who found the egg?? I did :)


Oh yeah and did I mention I'm marrying a skater boy?




1 comment:

  1. hahaha skater boy.. ;) I miss skating... those pictures of Shawn make me want to break out my long board..

    ReplyDelete