Apr 9, 2013

Grown up stuff-

It's weird. We're like, adults and stuff! I'm getting ready to graduate hair school, Shawn found the most amazing job in the WORLD and we are getting ready to move on with our lives as Husband and Wife. (that sounds too good).

Shawny started his job yesterday and absolutely loves it! He is working at IHC and it really is the biggest blessing. Not only is the pay fantastic, it has incredible benefits and it'll look awesome on his Resume when he applies for Med school. I miss Shawn all the time now. Even though we aren't together during the day anyway, (because I'm at school), for some reason it sucks even more now knowing he isn't home and he's a working bee all day. Why can't we just be millionaires and be together all the time? I'm so glad he got this job though and most importantly, I am so glad that he LOVES it.

I'm working my tail off at Cosmetology school. I'll be done this summer and can't wait to be out doing hair. I love what I do!
I also have a job interview Thursday at a Hair Salon as a receptionist so we are crossing our fingers I get this amazing job to pay the needs while I go through school!

Shawn and I did round 5 of apartment hunting yesterday! Still no luck. But I know that the right place will come at the right time. So if anyone knows of a play Layton-Bountiful Please let us know. (preferably Centerville/Bountiful area)

Well, that's all folks. Wedding plans are great, everything's great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment