Apr 17, 2013

He's too good-

I never thought I could be this happy and so in love. I can't even begin to tell you all how glad I am that I waited for Shawn on his mission. He's the most selfless man I've ever met and so sweet. He's such a hard worker and I already know he's going to be the best husband in the world!

Yesterday, I was laying in bed. It was 7:30 am, and I always wake up to text Shawn while he is getting ready for work. I know that sounds silly, but he goes to work all day and I go to school so we don't talk. So if I want to talk to my fiance, I have to wake up. The first thing I thought about when I woke up was: I HATE WAITING ALL DAY TO SEE SHAWN! I can't wait to get married and see him right when I wake up. Because right now, we don't see each other til about 7:30 or 8 at night. It's hard. Because then he goes home/I go home at 10:30. I can't wait to say goodnight to him instead of goodbye. 66 more days.

Last night, we were at Landmark and a lady came up to me and Shawn and said,  "What do you two want most out of your marriage?". and Shawn's reply was perfect. "I want to always have great communication, and everyday to just get better and better". How did I end up with such a great guy? He's too good. And I want the same thing. I want to always be falling in love with eachother. And I know we will be that way because it's how it is now. Every day, we are more in love. That might sound cliche but it's true and it's amazing.

I want everyone to find love. It's the best feeling in the world.
I can't wait to spend every single day and night with him for eternity. I can't wait to be his bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment