Nov 8, 2011

So much to tell.

Where do I begin?
1.
I'll start with
Monday,
November 7, 2011.

Because of the time change
emailing each other is going to be
more difficult.
Last week, we agreed to start next monday
(which was yesterday)
to email at 10:00 am
while I am at lunch.
You following?
K good.
So all day Monday,
OF COURSE
I was so excited to be able to talk to him
10:00 am falls around.
Nothing.
11:30 am
Class starts.
Nothing.
Well, great. this is just awesome.
You see, we can't email during class.
the teachers are so strict on cell phones.
and thats why I was so sad.
Anyways,
while I was doing my friends nails
I got 12 emails from him.
One of them
I would love to share with you.

"Hey babe! 
 i am truly sorry that i couldn´t get on like 10am your time this week. I had to go to concepcion in the morning to pick up my visa, and my companion had to shop and it took a ridiculously long time and then the bus is like 1 hour and half to two hours to concepcion and back, and i didn´t get back here until like an hour ago, gosh it sucks being out in the boonies. But next week i will be on at 10am so that i can talk to you. I am so sorry but i don´t have to go anywhere next week! by the way i sent you a package today, you should get it in ten days, don´t you dare open it until christmas morning on the 25th!!!!! or i will fly home and kill you haha, but really you should love it! You better love it! i love you babe. thanks for all those amazing emails, especially those pictures of you in Disneyland. thanks for everything you do. and then november 11 is the day we meet two years ago!!! and i get to listen to the tape that you sent me! baby i love you so much, i really have no idea what i would do with out you and you are so gorgeous. thanks for the best two years of my life. you are so amazing. i can´t wait to be able to skype with you and my family on christmas, that will be so amazing. just like you. i hope that your work and school is still going amazing and that you and your friends are having fun also! i really am so jealous that you got to go to disneyland and the beach ahhhh lucky duck. i miss you so much. ugh my sister is having a really hard time in russia heath wise. She has a lung infection, and she had a lympnode problem in her groins before the mission but she thought she got it taken care of before the mission, but now its even worse, and she can barley sleep and nights over in russia and gets really bad head aches and its hard for her to breath at times and she gets panic attacks and stuff. So my mom and dad are dealing with my sisters problems while lindsey is all the way in the crap in russia. but thanks for everything, i can feel you with me here in chile, and i can feel your prayers and love, i hope that you can feel me there in utah! i am almost at my six month mark then we have to do 3 more six month marks and i am home! Hey i was talking with brackin about you and me when i was over in his sector for a day, and he was telling me how good you are doing and how in love you are in with me and he told me with out a doubt that he knows that we are going to get married, and that we have to invite him it was awesome, he is funny guy and he told me about his whole experiance about having to go home and get surgury and stuff and how bad that it sucked. it was the first time i got to sit down and talk with him since i have been here in chile. I really hope you are doing good, it sounds like you are! and i love you so much, seriously, you are amazing.i will be thinking about you this week, and the 11th cause it is a special week for us! ahhh baby i love you so much. you mean the world to me! thanks for all you do and i can´t wait to be with you again, 19 months Emmie!! and we'll be together forever.
 Love,
Your Shawny"

Now,
after reading that email
will you agree with me that I am the
LUCKIEST
girl in the whole world???
He is amazing everyone! I love that boy!!
Dont worry,
I also got an email about his mission!!
He is doing so great! He just got transfered.
New area, new companion.
Its in the boonies of Chile
(thats what he calls it)
and his companion is from Peru
and doesn't speak a lick of English!
But Shawn really likes him
and they get along great!
He says its way different
just cuz they speak in Spanish 24/7 now!
But he is loving his mission so much!!!
I am so proud of him!!!
He is the best, and I know that
the Lord is so honored to have him wearing a badge
with His name on it.

Shawn also sent me pictures!!!

^companions in the house

^His First Area!

What a stud :)

^ Hiking on Pday!
Elder Larkin and Elder Huerta!

^The Beach!


^Nonquen




Gosh, he is so cute!

2.

November 8, 2009
(2 years ago today)
Was the first day we ever talked.
Yes, this is going to sound stupid
but we met thru facebook!
hahaha.
But thank goodness I got the courage
to write him that message.
who would of thought
it would of turned into something
this special.

November 8, 2011
5 months down.
5 months that I will
never have to do again.
I will see my best friend in
19 months!!
It really does feel so good to say that.
I was asked today
"Is it getting easier or harder"
and this was my response.

"Depends on the day. Easier because every day is one day closer to being with him again, but harder because i miss him more every day that passes because its another day with out him. but i'm keeping busy and i LOVE that I am on this journey with him :) He's amazing and I wouldn't want it any other way. Whenever I am sad, I can only think "I have an amazing man serving a mission and serving the Lord and helping so many people. We have an amazing relationship. He loves me. I love him. I have so many friends and family members that help and support me. and i'm one day closer to being with him again. whats there to be sad about? :)'' Cheesy? Yes. but its true"

Sorry for such a long blogpost.
But I wanted to update all you blogstalkers out there
me and Shawn.
and in case you didnt get it,
we are doing just great.
perfect.
everything is amazing.
And for me?
School is great!
6 more weeks until I am on the floor.
I have the best, Bestfriend in the whole world.
and I love love my job.
K i'm ending this before it gets ridiculously long.
Bye :)

I love you Elder Shawn Larkin!!
578 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment