Nov 11, 2011

11/11

This day is a silly day.
People make the biggest deal about it.
Me?
I have every reason to!

11/11/09
Two years ago today,
I met my best friend
the love of my love
and the most amazing man
in this world.

I got a letter last week
and I wasn't aloud to open it til today.
and boy am I glad that I waited.
It was the most amazing letter.

I wanna share what he wrote.

"I can remember the moment I met you. I remember when I was
walking in the halls of Davis High and I remember seeing you and thinking
to myself that you were such an amazing, gorgeous girl. I thought to myself, I wish
I could find someone like that, but that I could never get a girl like you. I promise I thought that. Then, I was on facebook and this picture of that gorgeous girl I have seen popped up and I had to add you. So I did, the next time I got on facebook I had an email and a new friend. I saw that it was from you and I got all nervous. I thought "What am I going to say? What am I going to do?" You gave me your number and I texted you within seconds. I was so freaking excited. Then three days later, on 11/11 I met this amazing girl. We planned to hang out for an hour or so before I went to the Hollywood Undead concert. So the time came for me to come to your house. I was so nervous about meeting you!! So I pull up to your house and I just sat in my truck looking at your house just thinking I am about to walk in this freakin gorgeous girls house and meet her for the first time. I thought to myself "What am I gunna say?" I've never been so nervous. So I got out of my truck to go to your door. I hit the doorbell and seconds became minutes just waiting for someone to answer. Then the door opened and your dad welcomed me in with a smile on his face. I asked if you were home and then around the corner you were there. You were more gorgeous then I remembered. I felt so good, when I saw you. The moment stopped. The world stopped. I really couldn't believe how gorgeous you were. It felt like it was a dream baby. You were so nice, so amazing. I felt so special being with you. And it felt so normal. It was like we have been best friends for a long time. It was natural. I know we were together in the pre earth life. Then when I had to leave, I couldn't get you off my mind. and I still can't. You are amazing Emily. I love you SO MUCH!!!!! Thanks for the best two years of my life"

And the letter went on and on and on.
6 pages
of the sweetest words.
It was hands down
the best letter I have ever gotten.
I have never felt his love so powerful before.
I can't wait to marry my best friend.

I love you Shawn Larkin!!!!
Two years ago..
was the day that changed my life forever.

575 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment