Nov 22, 2011

My Best Friend.

It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!

I have so much to be grateful for.
So many people have helped me
thru this hard time,
so many people have encouraged me
and supported me through
everything.

But there is one person
in particular
that has helped me the most
and thats my best friend
Alexis Strahm.

This blog post is for her.

Dear Wexy Sexy:
i  can't even begin to tell you how much I love you. Weird to think that we were friends all thru high school but never really close, and then all of a sudden you come into my life. I have prayed and prayed for a best friend. We both have been stabbed in the back and treated like crap and I didnt think a good girlfriend was possible. I know that Heavenly Father put you in my life for a reason, and he answered my prayers. This whole ''waiting thing'' would be almost impossible with out you. Thank you for putting up with my bull crap all the time, my mood swings, my complaints, my annoying laugh, my tears, my monday email chats, not being ashamed of me even tho I wear zero make up (hahaha), and all my imperfections. Thank you for lifting so many things off my shoulders. Seriously, I know that I can always count on you to pretty much tell me to ''not sweat the small stuff'' and you ease so many of my worries. Thanks for keeping me strong, for helping me wait and supporting me in tough situations; for keeping the end in sight for me and reminding me of my relationship everyday with Shawn. Thanks for pulling tricks on me (like the one in your kitchen with the drawer), sending me fatbooth photo's, making a joke out of everything so we can laugh hysterically where we almost pee our pants, screaming Celion Dion songs with me, jamming out to Irish music, sleepovers with your heated mattress, slimfast diets, giving me "the look" and i know exactly what we are both thinking, and being there for me in the latest time of the night, or earliest time in the morning telling me everything's going to be okay. Thanks for being the best bestfriend ever. You're my rock, and I love you so much. This may sound corny to some of you, but she deserves this thank you post. I couldn't do this with out her. I honestly, do not know what I'd do with out you. You're amazing Lex, you're so strong, so beautiful and I look up to you in so many ways.

I love you best, mother-trucking- friend :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment