Oct 27, 2011

Christmas Package.

Christmas Package 
sent in October.
Oh the life of a missionary girlfriend.

So I wanted to share what
I did for his package!
It's really cute,
and he is going to LOVE it!!

I sent him
12 presents
First one opened on
December 14.

"On the first day of Christmas
I send a little tree
And special decorations
you will plainly see.
Reminds me of your servie
to your Father up above,
I think of you so often
and I'm sending you my love."

Gift: Small Christmas Tree and decorations

"On the second day of Christmas
I know you have your tree,
this special ornament
you will plainly see.
When placed upon the tree
it will remind you of my love,
and all the blessings Father
grants us from above."

Gift Idea: A picture frame ornament
with a picture of us inside.

"On the third day of Christmas
you're always on my list,
here's something fun to eat
so you know that you are missed"

Gift Idea: Favorite Food

"On the fourth day of Christmas
we are steeped in tradition
and so to you out there
i am making this addition.
Christmas carols I've sent alont your way
I hope these songs will brighten
each coming day"

Gift Idea: Church and Christmas music

"On the fifth day of Christmas
a very special night
I wish I could be with you
the spirit is just right."

Gift Idea: Pictures

"On the sixth day of Christmas
you want peach on earth
here is a picture
to remind you of your worth"

Gift Idea: Armor of God picture
(missionary picture)

"On the seventh day of Christmas
my heart begins to swell
the love I feel inside for you
I could never tell
Please wear this token of my love
with you all day today
If others ask just what it means
this is what you'll say-
I am loved!"

Gift Idea: A tie with our inicials on it
S & E

"On the 8th day of Christmas
I send you something funny
Be prepared to laugh
I know you'll love it hunny"

Gift Idea: Jelly Beans and a laughing pill
(you press the button and it laughs hysterically)

"Tis the night before Christmas
and all thru the house
not a creature was stirring
not even a mouse.
This stocking was stuffed
by your girlfriend with care
with hopes that this Christmas
is more than just fair"

Gift Idea: Stocking stuffed with
letters from family, a tape, and candy

"On the tenth day of Christmas
I send you some tunes
so listen to them often
and know that i'll see you soon"

Gift Idea: More Church music
(my favorites so he can think of me)

"On the eleventh day of christmas
this day is so specific
what i want to do
is make you feel terrific.
While visions of sugarplums dance in your head
remember i love you
while lying in bed"

Gift Idea: Pajama pants on Christmas Eve :)

"Christmas day is so spccial
tho your miles away from home
Whisperings of the spirit
tell me you are not alone.
This gift youve enjoyed
at this time of the year
has kept my thoughts close
and helped me feel near"

Gift: I made him a notebook for letters
or for his journal.
The front cover and back cover
is a collage of our pictures and memories.

I can't WAIT for him to get this package.
He is going to love it.

I love you Elder Shawn Larkin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment