Oct 5, 2011

Smile.

17 weeks down, 87 more to go.

So before Shawn left,
me and him made a chain link for my room.
104 chains
because there are 104 weeks in two years.
on the even weeks
he wrote down a reason why he loves me.
on the odd weeks
I wrote down a reason why I love him.

I thought it would be cute to start posting some of them
(if they aren't too personal)

-I love him because of his laugh.

His laugh
is a very special thing.
In fact;
it was the very thing that pulled me in.
His laugh could make
ANYONE
smile.
Whenever I was having a bad day,
he would make me laugh
and then I would hear his laugh
and it made me so happy.
It takes a lot to hear him laugh really hard
and I so happened to hear that a lot.



"I'm gunna smile
cuz I wanna make you happy.
Laugh
so you dont see me cry.
I'm gonna let you go in style.
Even if it kills me
I'm gonna smile.

i'm gunna smile
so you can find the courage.
Laugh
so you wont see me hurtin'
I'm gunna let you go in style.
Even if it kills me,
I'm gonna smile."
-Smile by Lonestar

I love you Elder Shawn Larkin! <3
612 Days Left.




No comments:

Post a Comment