Oct 4, 2011

What is Love?

What is Love?
-Is it living every day to be better for someone?
-Living to be what they need or what they want?
-Is it a feeling?
-A force that drives us to be better,
& to change our lives to make them happy?
-Does it help us to show how we feel?
-Does it bring the immense joy and pain that
comes from someone holding onto every fiber
of your soul?
-Does it bring long nights and day dreams
just of seeing their face?
-Does it create a bond that connects you
no matter how far away?
-Does it show you things that remind you of them
that you never would of noticed before?
Whatever it is
it is more than worth it.
They make you happier than anything
or anyone ever will.
Dont let go of that.
It is worth it.
More that worth it.
Even if you do have to wait.
In the end,
just think of how happy you will be.

So what is Love?
Its the feeling that I have for Shawn.
Its the feeling the Lord blessed me with to feel
while being so far away from someone.
It helps me hold on during the hard times.
Its the feeling I get after a long, hard night
knowing that he is thinking about me too.

Love is powerful.
And I'm the luckiest girl in the world
to be feeling it for my amazing missionary.

I love you Elder Shawn Larkin! <3
613 Days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment