Sep 8, 2011

Update.

3 months down today 
21 more to go!!

Shawn loves Chile.
He is having so much fun there!
He loves his companion
Elder Huerta
from Austin Texas.
They get along so well!
Shawn is really enjoying th food,
the people there are so nice to him,
and he is teaching a few people!

Shawn told me a story about a member
him and his companion visit and eat lunch with.
When they go over there to eat,
they always feed them so much food.
Shawn always feels bad that he is taking their food
because they dont have much.
(sweetheart)
But you have to eat everything off your plate
or they think that you don't like it
Anyways,
as the members were serving Shawn
they said;
"We want to give you all we have
because its like we are serving the Savior.
You guys are the closest thing to the Savior,
you wear his name on your name tag everyday."

I'm so proud of Shawn and the man he is becoming!
Every monday when we email,
he seems so happy and his love for this gospel
grows every week.
I can see a change in him every week.
I like this change!
No,
I love this change.
He is becoming the man of my dreams.
I love him so much<3

Since my old blog got deleted,
here are his mtc pictures!

Class room study :)


Temple Walk :)


Study time :)


The packages from me :)



Class room study! :)



Shawn & his first companion!
Elder Erickson!



His room :)



Such a stud :)







The towels I got him :)
He must really like them. haha.



His best friend at the MTC!
Elder Broadhead!



Now here are the pictures of him in Chile!!


Shawn
His mission mom & mission pres :)



Elder Larkin & Elder Huerta :)
(the thing they are doing with their hands is thumbs up in Chile)




Shawn and the other Elders :)


hahaha.
Okay so Shawn was telling me that
there is this guy (the one in the middle)
that follows him everywhere and loves being around him.
He is always drunk and sounds like Jack Sparrow from Pirates!



Smile dang it :) hahahah
I love him.




No comments:

Post a Comment