Sep 19, 2011

Harmless Prank :)

Saturday
September 17, 2011
Just walking around a cute store
with my cousins
when my phone vibrates.
4 new emails.
What the heck?
I almost wasn't going to open them
just thinking it was a photographer i have been emailing
for family pictures.
But I decided to open it anyways,
and sure enough it was my
Elder Shawn Larkin!!

I hurried outside to get better service.
and then we headed back immediately to
my cousins new apartment in Provo
to get on her laptop.
It was a much needed surprise!
I needed to hear from him that day.

This is why he emailed early:
It was Independance Day in Chile on Sunday
and the office was going to be closed Monday
so he had his Pday Saturday instead!
It was so fabulous to hear from him
and it definitely made me love him
a million times more;

I did something mean to him tho...
I thought it would be funny to play a harmless trick on him.
I told him I cut my hair.
His reply:
How short?!?!?!?!
I sent him this picture.


(no worries its a wig)

His reply to the picture:

"oh my goodness what freaking happened?! did you have to get it cut short? are you going to grow it back out?!?! You still look freaking gorgeous though!"

I laughed so hard.
He's such a liar. It is NOT cute.
hahaha.
I then told him it was a wig and not to worry.
His reply:

"hahaha welll!!!!!!!! even if you were bald i would love you so much!!!!! and still think you are the most gorgeous thing ever!!! but i freaking love you long hair, like my gosh i LOVE YOUR HAIR so it made me sad when you said you cut it!!! haha"

Isn't that the cutest thing ever?!
I sure do love him!

He knows I would never cut my hair tho.
Even heaven knows I would never cut my hair.

Even though it was so good to hear from him
on Saturday;
it's 9 days now that we have to go without
talking to each other.
It's okay though.
I'm lucky to even be able to hear from him once a week.
I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment