Sep 8, 2011

The Story.

Another blog post I found on google.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
The Story.
I was just an ordinary girl, trying to get by in her Junior Year.
I had many friends and didnt really care to have a boyfriend.
I was sitting in class one day, talking to a friend about some boy named "Shawn Larkin".
She showed me pictures, I thought he was really cute.. but off limits.
The funny part about the whole thing.. I went to Jr High and High School with him,
but never saw him in my life.

A few days later, November 8, 2009, this "Shawn Larkin" fellow added me on Facebook.
I hesitated to accept him, but I did.
I wrote him an email. Telling him "Thanks for the add, you're really cute" all that
first-conversation-stuff.
We got talking, exchanged numbers and four days later
November 11, 2009 (11/11)
He came to my house.

Oh my goodness, I thought he was so cute! I couldn't believe someone as charming as him
was actually walking through my house.
The day went on, and it was as if we have been best friends our whole life.
This friend I had that told me about him told me..
"He has no emotion. He never smiles. He never even laughs. In fact, he never even takes girls on dates".
And whats so funny about that statement?
As we went about our first day of hanging out,
we laughed uncontrollably;
smiled til our cheeks hurt;
and he asked me on a date. :)

Ever since that day;
we would text 24/7
we hung out every day
and soon enough, after 2 months of trying his hardest
January 24, 2010
I became his girlfriend.
I was never seen without him. Where ever I went, it was always
"There's Emily and Shawn".

He changed my life in ways I didnt think were possible.
He became my absolute best friend.
He got me through the hardest times in my life. Losing my grandma, drama with friends.
He was and still is my biggest supporter in everything I do.
We did everything together.
Dirt biking, family parties, swimming, movie nights, birthday dates, dance competitions,
basketball games in my driveway,
graduations, summer nights, boating, skydiving, preparing for his mission;
Everything that happened in my life,
Shawn was there to help me get through it.

I could never thank him enough for everything he has done for me.
He is everything to me.
And I wouldn't trade him or our memories
for the world

No comments:

Post a Comment