Sep 8, 2011

Lucky Country.

This was one of the posts that I found.

Friday, August 12, 2011
Chile.
What a lucky country.
The best man in the world arrived there;
August 9, 2011.
He couldn't be more excited to leave the MTC
and finally arrive to the place that needs him most at this time.

He is going to bless
so many lives;
just like he has blessed mine.

I was listening to a song.
I was here-Lady Antebellum
and the chorus stuck out to me and fits perfectly for his situation.

I wanna do something that matters, say something different
Something that sets the whole world on its ear
I wanna do something better with the time I've been given
I wanna try to touch a few hearts in this life
Leave nothing less
than something that says
 I was here.

Knowing Shawn,
he is the most amazing man I have ever met.
He leaves long lasting impressions on everyone.
He is going to do an amazing job.
I couldn't be more proud of him.
And in 22 months,
when its time for him to leave,
he will
leave nothing less than something that says
he was there.

Now the fun begins,
and I can't WAIT to take on this journey with him.
and grow with him.
I can't wait to hear his stories;
watch him grow;
and love him more every single day.

I love you so much Elder Larkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment