May 12, 2013

6 more weeks-

I am officially the worst blogger ever! But can you blame me? I've been busy planning a wedding and going to school! I've had so many things on my mind that I completely forgot how close the big day is. My beautiful maid-of-honor texted me yesterday and said:

"Dog. You're wedding is in 6 weeks."

Right when I read that, my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest! I got the text on my way to Shawns house, and as soon as I saw him I couldn't help but be super giddy! Peeps, I get to marry my missionary in 6 WEEKS! Is this real life?!

Oh. We got our engagement pictures back. Here's a few. I'm obsessed.














Alright. Can I be his MRS already?!

He's so dang cute I can't stand it. I'm so lucky to have him forever. I met him when I was 16. That was one of the best days of my life. 

I love him.
I love his green eyes.
His buff arms.
His laugh, his feet.
I love his hands, his little ears.
I love when he calls me Emmie.
when he kisses my forehead.
I love when he looks down at me and says,
"You shrink".
I love that he's so tall.
I love when he holds me.
when he tells me he loves me.

The list goes on and on. and I'm just rambling. K goodnight. 
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment