Mar 13, 2013

FIRST VACATION

We're about to go on our first vacation together! I am so excited!! Even though its not far, its still four beautiful days with the love of my life! We are going to St George together! I cannot wait! It's going to be sunny, hot, and so much fun! I'm so excited to road-trip-it with him and blast music with the windows down! I can't wait to soak up the sun and swim in the pool!

We're gonna do lots of stuff down there, and take lots of pictures to share with everyone.

Being engaged is so fun :)

Ps. Shawn had a job interview today :) Crossing our fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to St. George, Utah? My family lives there (and I used to) and I have to say it is absolutely beautiful. You should definitely try to hike out at Zion National Park. And if you can't get out of St. George, there are still a ton of fun things to do in town. Going up to the old airport is really great because it's up on a mountain and you can see for miles and miles. It's beautiful! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete