Jul 12, 2015

Phone dump and a Bubble Run

I am the worst blogger lately. July is such a busy month for us. But it was extra busy this month with my brother getting home from his mission and now we are getting ready to go to Hawaii in 2 weeks! So I'm sorry in advance if I'm MIA. But who am I kidding, I don't even know if people even follow my blog. So I'm sorry for the lame blog posts to catch everyone up, and I'm sorry that this post is pretty lame as well. I was going through my phone and saw some pictures I wanted to upload, a long with the funnest day ever yesterday. So enjoy!

She really is the happiest baby.

She is the cutest after having a bath. And she loves baths too! That's why she has one every day. haha sometimes two times a day. Oops. 




Aunt Paige and Haddy bug



Ahh. Hadley at her 4 month check up. She weighs 14 pounds. The 50 percentile for her weight. She is in the 20 percentile for her height. (she is a shorty). She also got more shots that day and its soooo sad. But she did great! She is so tough. We love her so much.




It's so great having my brother home! 


BUBBLE RUN!
Okay let me just tell you. When I saw this 5k being advertised, I immediately texted my best friend (knowing she would be just as excited as I was) and told her we were doing it. We then immediately jumped on the computer and signed up. This day goes down in history for one of the funniest days of my life. From waking up at 5:30am and until the race was over, it was complete laughter. Legit, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. Basically, you just run through these HUGE bubble bogs. Some of the bubbles reached to our chins. It was so fun to act like a kid again. We actually forgot we were moms, we were that immature. (including a selfie stick). I'm so glad that from here on out, Holly is my 5k bestie. So don't be surprised if you see us doing every single one of them that comes to Utah.

Holls, thanks for making me laugh so hard. I will watch our videos and look at our pictures every time I have a bad day. Seriously, I'm laughing just freaking posting these pictures.














2 comments:

  1. I saw so many facebbok ads for the bubble run - it looks like it was a total blast! Do they do it every year??

    And your baby girl is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they do it every year!! I sure hope so! Because it was the funnest. I will definitely be doing it every year if so!

      And thank you :)

      Delete