Jul 12, 2015

2 Years.

June 22, 2015

Two Year Anniversary!

We celebrated our anniversary away in Park City. I'm so lucky to have the parents that I do, because they offered to take Hadley over night! I'll be honest, I was so nervous. And not for Hadley, just for my parents! I felt bad if Hadley woke in the middle of the night or if she was fussy. But it was so nice to get away and spend time with Shawn. So thanks a million mom and dad! We spent Saturday to Sunday at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City! BEAUTIFUL! We went to a movie, dinner, rode the Alpine Coaster (our favorite) and just relaxed in the hotel! It was so nice going to bed without rocking a baby to sleep. Or waking up in the middle of the night to feed her a bottle. I actually got to sleep in for once! It was HEAVEN. We ordered room service and hung out at the pool all morning the next day before we went to pick up Hadley and celebrate Fathers Day. Which was also such a special day, to celebrate Shawn being a dad for the first time. And what a great dad he is. We are lucky to have him. 

Happy 2 years boo. I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment