Feb 7, 2015

Baby Showers

I am the luckiest girl alive. I am so blessed to have the family that I have and the friends that I have. They really know how to make a girl feel special! I can't believe it's getting so close to have this baby! Some days are longer than others, but its amazing that I have 4 weeks left. EEK! I am far from ready, but when will I ever be fully ''ready''.

I know I have been MIA lately from blogging, and I always say I am going to do better. But let's face it.. I'm getting tired and I work A LOT- and do not have time nor the patience to deal with my computer. As I'm writing this, my computer keeps freezing. UGH. (hint.hint. babe. new computer soon?)

So lets up date you on mahhh life.

Work. Work. Work.
I work 2 jobs. I work at the hair salon, and when I'm not doing hair, I'm doing eyelash extensions out of my house. I hardly ever have a day off. and when I DO have a day off, I'm still a busy be- whether it's being a good house wife or preparing for a baby.

My best friend just had her baby. SURREAL. Remember the best friend I always talk about? I can't even believe it. She had her sweet baby girl 2 weeks ago and I was lucky enough to spend the day with her in the hospital before she had her baby, and spent the whole day after with her.

Her name is Hazel Pearl Ross and she is absolutely perfect. The tiniest thing you ever did see. I love her so much.


Also whats been going on in my life lately are Baby Showers! 
My mom, her sisters, and my grandma threw me the cutest baby shower ever! It was a friends and family open house and it was perfect. Every detail. Every gift. I'm spoiled and my baby girl is so loved by so many. 








K, now lets talk about how darling this quilt is my Grandma made for my baby! We went shopping for the fabric together and I have just been dying to see it. It's absolutely perfect and absolutely girly and I love it! Thank you so much GG. (great grandma)

(Also) A little back ground on the bunny. When I was little, I carried around a bunny everywhere I went. Literally. It did not leave my side. In fact, when I was little I remember playing in the back yard with my family and my uncle sat on my bunny and I didn't want to say anything so I tried to pull it out from under neath him and the head popped off. It was the worst day of my life hahaha. So my grandma had to make the bunny a new body. Several new bodies actually. 

I still have it. You should see it. Its the saddest, cutest thing ever.
So that's why my baby girl has this bunny from her Grandma (my mom) and hopefully will love it just as much as I loved my bunny. 









K lets talk about how freakin' beautiful my friends are. I am so blessed to have the friends that I have. Every single one of them is beautiful inside and out and I don't know how I got so lucky to have these lovely ladies as my closest friends. and their babies?? come on!! They could not be any cuter. Thank you so much for the shower girls. I had the BEST time and you sure know how to make a soon-to-be-mama feel so loved. 

Well, that's life lately. I thought it was about time for an update. I'll give you another one tomorrow or something. I should do better. I'll try.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment