Jun 19, 2013

Getting Close-

I can't believe I am marrying my high school sweetheart in 3 days. Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming. This past week has been so much fun getting ready for the big day! Let me rewind.

Saturday, June 15 I received my endowments! My brother and I did it together in the Salt Lake Temple. What an amazing experience. It was so neat. I loved it. My family was there and Shawn. I loved looking at him in the temple all in white. It made me think about all the times we'd talk about how excited we were for that. We wrote about it all the time in letters. My favorite part was at the end, when we all gathered in a very special room and hugged. And Shawn took my hand and walked me to this couch. This couch is very special to us, because that's the couch Shawn sat on while he prayed about me being his wife and waiting for him on his mission 2 years ago.


After the temple, I had a bachelorette party. My cute bridesmaids threw it for me. Thanks Holly and Miranda. And everyone who came. It was a blast. Lets just say..... my girls know how to take care of me ;) 


This past week has been crazy! Monday I went to school literally all day, doing everyone's hair for the wedding. And then finishing up some crafts. Those of you who are coming to my reception, you'll walk in and say "This is definitely a pinterest wedding!" 

No joke.

Then Yesterday, I cleaned out my whole room, packed, and moved in to my new apartment. I'm not living there right now, but all my stuff is there. THAT was weird. But a good weird of course. We had the help of our parents, and Shawn's best friend Nick. While Shawn and Nick were moving everything in, I was looking at everything and putting it in places. Hanging up my clothes in the closet was so fun to me. We have two closets in our bedroom and I kept thinking, "Here's my closet, and here's his" hahaha. And after we finished, Shawn, Nick, and I sat on the couches and just kind of took it all in. Even though Shawn and Nick were talking about who knows what, I kept looking over at Shawn while he was looking around the Living Room and just smiling at me.

This is real guys, I'm gonna be Mrs Larkin in 3 days. :) 

We're practically done with wedding stuff. So now its time for my mom and I to go get pedi's mani's and eyelashes. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying. This is so adorable. Congratulations. :) I'm so happy and excited for you two. Good luck with the actual wedding day and everything aferwards!

    ReplyDelete