Jun 10, 2013

Tandem bike & a picnic-

Yesterday was hilarious! I can't wait to show you the video. Last night, we met up with the videographer to do a little "couples story/date video''. We felt like celebrities having cameras and microphones in our face. I don't want to tell you too much because I want you to wait and see the video but it was SO fun! Shawn had such a great attitude about it ;) As we were walking out of my house to get in the car he says, "Alright. Here we go. My favorite thing in the world". That little smart A. I love it. But really, he did have a good time. We did the video out in Daybreak, (one of my favorite places in Utah). It is so beautiful out there! We had a picnic, rode a tandem bike, and hung out by the lake.

When we did our couples story, we did it separated so we could get two stories from different point of views :) And yes, when I talked about "Why I love Shawn" I cried. SO WHAT. I am SO excited to see the video and what he said about how we met and fell in love and stuuuuffff.

OH YA. and did I tell you one of my very favorite couple lives too far away from us? She lives in Idaho and he lives in North Dakota. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. They are getting married in July and then moving to North Dakota for his job. STUPID STUPID STUPID. His name is Jake. Her name is Amber. Jake was one of Shawn's mission companions. And Amber and I are the same person. I adore that girl.


Oh and I never posted pictures of the two family bridal showers.
Look how cute my aunts are! I'm so lucky, I have the best family in the world.


Elkins Shower: 






Covington&Larkin Shower: 

No comments:

Post a Comment