Sep 8, 2012

I'm pregnant.

I laughed to myself when I made the title to this new post. 
I'm not really pregnant. 
But I am announcing that today marks, 9 months left til my boy gets home.

9 months is a pregnancy right? :)

So here we go, Here goes our last mission baby! 
Its crazy to think that time is only going to speed up. 9 months ago, Shawn was home getting surgery. 9 months from now, Shawn will be home again! But for good this time. 

I'm so proud of my babe. He's working so hard out there and he's being such a great missionary. I love when investigators or members from his mission add me on facebook and in their broken english, try to talk to me about Shawn and how he touches their loves. My boy's got 9 months left and I know that these are going to be the best 9 months. 

9 fast sundays til he's home.
273 days.
I never thought I'd get to this point. I mean, I remember when I hit 9 months and I was so excited saying, "AH our first mission baby!" hahaha and now we are on our last :) 

and I mean, if it goes as fast as the last 9 months, then he'll be here in no time.

I love you babe! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment