Sep 29, 2012

Friends.

I really do have the best friends a girl could ask for.
I know that God puts people in my life for a reason, and I've been so blessed with the friends that I have.
I've always been the girl who had a hard time keeping good friends. But man, the friends that I do have are the best. Trust me.

Tonight I realized more than ever, how much my friends mean to me. I've been missing Shawn more than ever lately, but my friends have helped me so much. They also keep my focus and mind clear and it means the world to me.

Shawn and I will owe them our lives one day for how much they've helped.

Seriously, I dont know how I got so lucky.

And even in hard times like these; I know I'm never alone.

Today was also a great day because I went to lunch with Shawns dad and sister :)
It was the FIRST TIME in 16 months, that I've been in Shawny's truck. I sat in the front, and man I forgot how big his truck was. But so many memories flooded my head. I MISS HIM.






No comments:

Post a Comment