Apr 22, 2012

Still in love.

Hey everyone!!

I haven't blogged in a while, and mainly because I dont really know what to blog about.

WEIRD.

I just haven't had anything huge happen lately.
But I want you all to know that I'm very much in love with my missionary still :)
I love waiting for him because I know that I get him forever in the end.
He's perfect.

Something that I've realized lately is this:

There are millions of people in the world.
Millions of boys that COULD make me happy!
Millions of boys that I COULD date.
Millions of boys that COULD love me.

But there is ONE boy that makes me the happiest.
there is ONE boy that I want to MARRY.
and there is ONE boy that loves me more than anyone could ever love me.

I'm so lucky everyone! I dont know how I got him. But everyday I am so grateful for what we have and what god blessed me with.

I love Shawn more than anything and I cant wait for this wait to be over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment