Apr 6, 2012

Faith over fear.

Enough said.



We can do anything.
We've worked so hard to have what we have.
We have something that people search their whole lives for.
Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father for sending me
my miracle.
Shawn is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I will never take him for granted.
He makes me happy.
Happier than anyone's ever made me.
He has everything I've ever wanted and more
in a man.
I'm so blessed to have him in my life.
I can't thank him enough for making me who I am today.
He's made me a better person.

You all should be jealous.
Because somehow,
I ended up with him.
I dont know how.
I dont think I'll ever know how I ended up with him.
But I'm so happy that I did.
I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

If it's something you love, you don't leave it
If it's something you care for, you keep it
It's never too far, it's never too late
To tell someone "you're the only one"
And even if it's hard, just never give by
If you love someone, then you try try try
I won't let go, I won't give up
And if we fight, we'll only fight for us
Might not have much
But what we got is more than enough
'Cause what we got is love
-Try Natasha Bendingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment