Mar 27, 2012

simple reminders.

I love being reminded about how perfect my sweetheart is.
This may sound silly,
but tonight the main topic at work was 'Divorce'.
Sick right?
Every lady that I worked with tonight has been divorced.
Did you know that 64% of the population is dealing with Divorce?
That got me thinking.

And the more I thought about it,
the more disgusted I got.

"I'm never getting married"-is what I thought.
But then I thought about Shawn.
I got the most peaceful feeling I have ever felt since he has been gone.
I love those silly moments when something whispers in your ear,
"He's worth it Em."

I'm surrounded by it everywhere I go.
When I'm working in the salon:
                     i cant wait to one day cut HIS hair.
When I'm working:
                    i cant wait to show my coworkers this amazing man.
When I'm driving:
                     i cant wait to drive around with him again holding hands.
My bestfriend is married:
                     i cant wait to move out to South Jordan and be married couples together.
When I'm making me food, shopping, sleeping, listening to music, laughing, etc.

Everything points to Shawn.
My FUTURE points to Shawn.

And whenever I think about it,
there is no one I'd rather spend my life, and eternity with.

"What is she thinking?! She is only 19 years old!"
Yeah? I'm sure your mom or yourself was married at 19 or 20.
I'm not that young.

But I AM in love.

I'm in love with Shawn.

So after work, I said a little prayer in my heart, thanking my Heavenly Father for blessing my life
with the most amazing man in the world. Someone who loves me unconditionally, someone who sees past my imperfections, someone who accepts me for me and makes me wanna be a better person, someone that is so special to me and special enough to miss so much, someone who would NEVER hurt me, and has offered me the world. I love Shawn so much and no one will take him away from me.

Distance can kiss my butt.
Because its only making me love him more.

And
same with the divorce topic.
i've got an amazing man.


I wont.
I refuse.
I will wait.
Thats a promise.



I love you Shawn.
73 days til the year mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment