Mar 4, 2012

Daybreak.

I just fell in love
with the Daybreak area.
Daybreak, South Jordan.

One of my bestfriends
Holly Ross
just got married.
Her and her hubby moved out to Daybreak
and I just visited her yesterday.
Here is what went down.


-Made Cinnamon Bread Twists
(thanks pinterest)
-Laughed so hard because I fail at kneading.
"Just add more flour Em"
-Made dinner for her Hubby and her Hubby's friend.
(Thanks pinterest. again.)
-Watched some sweet youtube videos.
-Went on a drive.
-Snuck into Usher's managers new house
that is being built above the Draper Temple.
ITS HUGE.
-Jordan showed me around Daybreak.
I fell in love.
-Watched Ellen videos about The Bachelor.
-Caught someone in a sketchy act.
-Made me a twitter.
-And planned my married life.


Never a dull moment with Holly.
And the more that I was with them,
the more excited I got about moving out there.
I hope Shawny loves it out there as much as I do.
Everything is just perfect.

There are tracks that go to the University of Utah.
Jordan can help Shawn get a job.
There is a lake out there.
Temples really close.
BEAUTIFUL neighborhood.
And the best part of it all?
While me and Holly enjoy pinning, cooking, girl time;
Shawn and Jordan will be upstairs "game-ing".

Oh, the married life.
I can't WAIT.



I can't wait to marry my best friend;
Shawn Brett Larkin <3


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE DAYBREAK TOO!! :) it's the cutest little community (:

    ReplyDelete