Nov 14, 2016

Thanksgiving Point

Saturday, we took Hadley to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. They have a curiosity museum for kids and tons of room to run around. So we decided to spend the afternoon there and just let her play. It was darling! She's exhausting though. She needs little friends to play with there because she wanted to keep up with the big kids there and it's just harder. So we didn't stay as long as we anticipated but it was still really fun. Next time, I would totally take my little brother so he can take her on some of the bigger toys.

I also didn't take as many pictures as I wanted. She runs SO FAST.













There is also so much more to do that I didn't take pictures of. There is a rainforest they get to run through. There is a miniature town they get to run thru, that has a movie theater and the kids dress up and put on a show. A laundry mat, a dance studio, a vet's office with stuffed animals, a puppet show, and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment