Nov 11, 2016

Pumpkin Patch & Halloween

Hi. Sorry I have been so MIA for the past little while. I feel like life has been so busy lately and the last thing I've wanted to do is blog. But now I'm kicking myself in the face for it because I'm so behind. So I'm about to over post.

I love Fall. I love Fall in Utah. The colors changing on the trees, the cold, pumpkin spice everything, and then all the holidays. We took Hadley to the pumpkin patch right before Halloween and she was in heaven. Sad to think last year at this time she wasn't even walking at the pumpkin patch. and now shes this big girl running around with the big kids.











And then for Halloween, Hadley was Little Mermaid. Back story, I bought her a wig. A cute really long red wig. Yeah she wouldn't come anywhere near it. Didn't even want to try it on. So I got red hairspray instead. made her a starfish clip and we were good to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment