Dec 7, 2014

Holly's Baby Shower

My cute best friend is a month and a half away from having her baby girl and I could not be more excited for her! Holly and I have always dream't of having our first babies together, and the fact that we are both having girls 7 weeks apart is a dream come true! Her pregnancy has gone by so fast! Which is good, because mine is going by so slow! So atleast I'll be able to snuggle her baby girl every day until my baby gets here!

The day I found out she was pregnant all I could think about was planning her the PERFECT baby shower! So after months of planning, me and a couple other girls pulled off the cutest shower for her! She had such a great turn out. So many good friends that love and support her! What a lucky girl!

Holly is going to be the cutest mama ever! Her baby girl sure got spoiled last night!

We love you baby Ross.










(Some girls not pictured. Cori, Biffer, Judy, Mary, and Taylee)

(also, shout out to my favorite cousin ever for re-doing my header on my blog. you rock Abbie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment