Jan 25, 2014

The Little Things

I finally have a night just to relax and get things done that I've wanted to do. And when I say things, I mean update my blog and upload wedding videos! I hope the wedding videos are uploading at this time, I don't really know what I'm doing. I just searched it on youtube so we'll see if it helps! HA.

Today has been a good day. Not great, but good. And I don't say that to sound like I'm sad or anything, nothing has happened today to make it absolutely amazing. But it has been a good day and I'm so happy. This morning was nice. Shawn and I both got to sleep in before I went to work. I love my job. But on a Saturday morning, not so much. Its so hard to get out of bed when my husband is so snuggly and cute while he sleeps. I could lay there all day! So after laying there til 10am and having to be at work by 11 I finally got out of bed to get ready. While I was getting ready, my sweetheart went to McDonalds to get us breakfast because for some reason that just sounded good no matter how gross some of you may think it is! And then when he came home, he went straight to the bedroom to make the bed.

It's the little things that he does that makes me so happy!

Before work we cuddled on the couch for a couple minutes til I was pushin' it to be at work on time!
Lucky for me, work flew by! When I got there, the salon was super busy with people waiting and that makes work go by so fast. While I was at work, Shawn informed me that he was going skateboarding with his friends. And for some reason I thought that was the hottest thing ever. I've always thought it was so sexy that he skates.

And how about how much he loves me? I love getting sweet texts while I'm so busy at work. And when I get the chance to look at my phone it's blown up with texts from him.

When I got off at 4, we got home about the same time and again cuddle up close on the couch watching Gossip Girl before he went to the Jazz game with his buddy from his mission. So now I have the house to myself. And Gossip Girl playing over and over again. Lazy weekends are so nice sometimes :)

 Last night we had so much fun. We were going to go to Soldier Hollow with our friends to go tubing but that didn't happen. Instead we went to their house for game night. We played this game til 11:30pm! haha And that's late for all of us. But it was a blast. We are so lucky to have the friends that we have. Best Friends.

Well, looks like I can't figure out how to download these wedding videos so I'll just have Shawn do it later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment