Sep 12, 2013

Nothing New

Alright, lately I've been the worst blogger ever and to be honest it's because I don't know what to blog about! Our lives have been so busy and so repetitive lately.

Wake up;
Go to school/work;
Come home around 7 or 8;
Eat Dinner;
Watch One Tree Hill;
Sleep;



Really, our lives are so exciting. I wish I had something fun to tell you, but I don't. I have friends traveling the world and going out with celebrities; and we are just trying our hardest to get through school and making money. One day I'll have what my friends have. Okay not the celebrity thing because 1. that's luck 2. I'm married but I will travel the world. I don't know if you know this, but Shawn's going to be a surgeon one day and then we will have it really good. It'll definitely be worth it when we are living on airplanes traveling the world!!

 But I love what we have and I love our busy busy schedules because the best part of my day is coming home to my husband after a long day.

So there's an update. When I have more stuff, I promise I'll post.

Ta-ta for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment