Aug 22, 2012

290


I remember getting this countdown and thinking "I can't wait to fill up Called" and then "Oh once I start Serve, that will be an amazing feeling"

And here I am. Starting Serve. Is this real life? I can almost taste the homecoming. 9 1/2 months will be here in no time. I just got to keep telling myself that!

Shawn is doing an amazing job in Chile. He loves his companion. In fact, its been his favorite companion so far. Sadly, transfers were yesterday and he now has a new companion so I hope he is a fun dude. He has been successful with baptisms but  now he is just working on getting members to church. That seems to be a huge problem down there. but i know that he will continue to work hard and make everyone and the Lord proud :)

I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment