Jan 7, 2016

Christmas

I'm finally getting around to blogging about Christmas! Is it just me or does Christmas feel like months ago? It's crazy how fast it comes and how fast it goes.

This Christmas was definitely a fun one. It's crazy to look back and remember that I was pregnant with Haddy at this time and now she is here! (and almost one) pinch me.

Its funny though, December 1st happened, and I was so excited about Christmas time. I wrote down all these things I wanted to do and see. And then things got crazy, I got crazy busy with work and being a mom that Christmas snuck up on me out of no where! I also promised myself that I would get all my Christmas shopping done in November and that sure didn't happen. I didn't even go to Temple Square this year! Ahhh.

It's totally fine though. We had the best holiday season and next year will be even better when Hadley is older and can enjoy the fun things. She was super fun this year, being 10 months and everything, but she still got overwhelmed with all the parties and bed time being at 7pm but staying up waaaaay past it. 

Hadley, it's Christmas time- get over it! hahaha.

So here's a little look at December!

I wish I captured everything! Ah. But here's little bits :)


Ogden Village Lights












Elkins Christmas Party











We also celebrate Q's first Birthday!






Christmas Jammies





No comments:

Post a Comment