Apr 20, 2015

Sunday Walks

I love spending time with my little family. Hadley and I aren't around Shawn a lot lately because he is working so hard. I am so lucky to have such a hard working man that lets me stay home with her and be with her all the time. But lately, he has been extra busy with training for his new job, working at Lakeview Hospital, and school.

Sundays are our favorite. Shawn works later (5-midnight) so we get the whole morning with him. It's the best! And because he got to sleep in, he was nice enough to wake up with Hadley during the night! Isn't he the best? I haven't let him once since she was born because he has been so busy and stressed. I didn't want him to be tired. (although he really wouldn't mind getting up with her) I just couldn't get myself to let him. So for the first time, I actually had to talk myself into it. Little bug only wake up once now during the night which is heaven. We put her down around 10 and she stays asleep til about 4-4:30 and then back to sleep until around 6:30 (only because she wants to cuddle in bed). For real, she will grunt until I get her out and the second she is in my arms, she is out. It's pretty darn cute, but at 6:30am.. not so much. But I'll take all the snuggles I can get right now, because she is growing so fast. :(

We woke up Sunday morning and laid in bed for a while just playing with Hadley. It's my favorite and Haddy loves it. She loves her dad and he usually isn't there when she wakes up, so when he is you can tell how happy she is! I can tell she is already such a daddy's girl. She was pretty fussy that morning though, so play time in bed didn't last much longer.

It's pretty funny. She gets bored really fast. She doesn't really like our room. Nothing cool to look at. But as soon as she gets into her room, she can't stop looking around and waving her arms. I love this time in the morning with her. I just lay next to her on the ground and talk to her.

After I got her ready for the day and after her nap, we decided to go on a walk. Utah has the funniest weather. It seriously snowed like a week ago, and then its 70 degrees outside. We decided to take advantage of the nice weather. So we went to Barnes Park and walked around there for a bit but got bored of that but still didn't want to go home.

So Shawn came up with the idea to go to Sugar House Park with a lunch. So we packed up a lunch and went to the park! It was so nice to just be away from our phones, the TV, all the distractions and just be with our little family. I think this is going to be our thing now.

Sunday Walks in the Park.
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment