Mar 6, 2014

Remember me?

Hi. Remember me? The girl that used to blog all the time? Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I don't have any explanation other than I was just taking a break for a little while. I've been so caught up with work and life that I haven't really wanted to blog lately. But I'm back and I hope that I'll keep up with it.

 We celebrated my birthday a couple weeks ago and let me just say being married on your birthday is the best!A couple days before my birthday I went shopping and to lunch with my mama at City Creek and that was so fun to be with her and on my birthhday I woke up with a love note in the kitchen.


At the end, as you can see, it said for me to go to the dryer! I started laughing to myself thinking what on earth Shawn is doing.

(sorry it's sideways, it would NOT rotate)
 So then I went to the fridge! HA.

So I went to work, and my cute friend at work decorated my station and it made my whole day. I've never been one to like working on my birthday but this sure made me happy.

After work, I went home and waited for my cute husband to get home from work. When he got home, there was a knock on the door. It was my in-laws with these cute balloons and a card. So good to see them on my birthday. They are so sweet.

After they left, we packed up our stuff and left. My husband is the cutest. He surprised me with a hotel in Salt Lake, dinner, and shopping! I dont know why, but for some reason I love hotels. I love getting away even if its 30 minutes away from my home. We had so much fun. We ate dinner at this yummy fancy place, shopped at City Creek and got a cute outfit, went back to the hotel and went hot tubbing and swimming. And then we went back to the room and had birthday cake and snuggled all night. I really had the best birthday any girl could ever ask for. My hubs sure did spoil me.


1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute!! What an amazing surprise, you lucky girl!! Happy belated birthday, Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete